Gender and Great Power Competition Policy Roundtable
On July 11, 2019, WIIS and the Embassy of Liechtenstein held a policy roundtable conversation. An expert panel examined the present state of great power competition, evaluated chief actors and dynamics, and explored the gender dimensions of this most pressing international security matter.
- Kristen Cordell, Senior Advisor, Security and Development, USAID Office of Policy, Planning, and Learning
- Dr. Aleksandra Dier, Gender Advisor, The United Nations Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate
- Dr. Patricia Kim, Senior Policy Analyst, China, United States Institute of Peace
- Dr. Deepa Ollapally, Research Professor of International Affairs; Associate Director, Sigur Center for Asian Studies at the Elliot School of International Affairs
- Dr. Catherine Schuler, Professor of Women’s Studies, University of Maryland, College Park (TBC)
- Dr. Chantal de Jonge Oudraat, WIIS President