The WIIS Global network facilitates women's advancement in the field of international peace and security. To further this network and mission, WIIS needs affiliates and members like you.
As a dues-paying member of WIIS, you will have the opportunity to:
- Advance your career through the WIIS Jobs and Events Hotlines. Receive regular updates on job openings, internships, fellowships, grants, and training programs.
- Connect with leaders in your field through the WIIS Global Network. Locate WIIS members worldwide. Join a chapter or affiliate. Receive invitations to WIIS events.
- Elevate your professional profile by having your publications and accomplishments featured on the WIIS Global site.
- Stay on the cutting edge of policy discussions through WIIS events, publications, and online resources.
- Contribute to the debate by posting commentary, op-eds, and articles on the WIIS blogs.
- Mentor future leaders in the international security field.
There is an annual membership fee to become part of the international WIIS Network. The membership fee and any additional donations you make to WIIS are tax-deductible. All subscriptions last 12 months unless otherwise denoted.
Please make sure that when you register for an account, your PayPal email matches the email you wish to use for your WIIS membership.
If you wish to pay by check please contact email@example.com for more information.
Students:$29.95 Per Year Currently enrolled in school.
Professional Level 1: $49.95 Per Year Annual income under $50,000
Professional Level 2: $99.95 Per Year Annual income over$50,000
Institutional Members: $2,000.00 Per Year