The WIIS network hopes to make constant advancement in Women's Leadership on a global scale. To best accomplish our mission, we need affiliates and members like you. As a dues-paying member of Women in International Security (WIIS), you will:
- Contribute to the WIIS blog in the form of op-eds, analytical essays or shorter commentary;
- Receive WIIS this Week, a publication listing upcoming events in DC, around the US, and all over the world;
- Receive and post to the JobsHotline, featuring employment opportunities, academic opportunities, fellowships, grants, internships, and professional development resources;
- Gain visibility by having your publicationsor promotions featured on the WIIS Global website;
- Connect with the WIIS Global Online network: join groups based on topical interest & location, search for members worldwide, access publication archives, and more!
Our mailing list provides the latest news on gender parity and Women's leadership. For access to the WIIS professional network and to support WIIS in full, please subscribe to the WIIS network.
There is an annual membership fee to become part of the international WIIS Network. The membership fee and any additional donations you make to WIIS are tax-deductible. All subscriptions are 12 months unless denoted otherwise.